Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The roof. The roof. The roof is on fire.

My allergies are wreaking havoc on my poor eyeballs. I think it's a combination of the smoke in the air, the heat (it was 90+ degrees here yesterday - isn't it almost November?) and the on-again-off-again Santa Ana winds. My eyes are so itchy! My nose won't stop running... maybe i'm dying of some creepy disease the terrorists have spread? Oh god, there was that suspicious package that sat on my desk for a while... oh wait that turned out to be some ink we ordered for plotter... Anywho, I'm not feelin' this burninating shit going on in SoCal! I am so ready for some rain, ya hear?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now for some reason, I thought YOU were cause of all those fires! Some type of "flame on, wonder twirl" you are always doing. But I guess I was wrong. Be safe in LA, I'm still working on the details of our 70's inspired variety hour!