Monday, October 29, 2007

Its almost Halloween my friends!


I'm always looking forward to Halloween, but this year it also shares a second moment of significance! It will be my 1 year blogoversary! (My first post was titled "Carrie White Eats Shit!" on Halloween) Who knew I would actually stick to it and blog my little arse off throughout the past year.... and like it! True, more often than not, this blog is filled to the brim with weird photos, youtube findings, and general oddities, but sometimes that is more profound than some random story about how boring my day was. As I post this, my 343rd posting, I can't help but be amazed at the heap of crap I've found to laugh at, the great people I've met and reconnected with through this thing, and just the general amount of fun to had doing this! Thanks to one and all for reading, and for you dear blog i'm going to give you your present early.... a nice little sitemeter. Here's to one or more years, long live the blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE TELL ME that is a picture of you with the office gang during break [or maybe after work]. I can tell that yall are a couple of "wild and crazy" folks!

Congrats on the year anniversary!