Monday, October 29, 2007

I want! I want!


I am jonesing for some of that great "Twin Peaks" action! I remember adoring this show and have been awaiting the day I could get the whole damn thing and then some! If it wasn't already past my birthday I'd be plugging the parents with images and emails about this box set every five minutes.

My mom is such a great mom, you wanna know why? She made me the coolest Twin Peaks cake for my 13th birthday complete with lodge up on the towering waterfall...rocks made of rock candy....little icons in the waterfall and water like a miniature cherry pie, voice recorder, cup of coffee and log.... and washed up on the shore? you guessed it...a naked blonde doll wrapped in plastic! She even drew the niplles on Laura! Gotta love my mom!

And don't forget my last post about "Twin Peaks"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone, my friend. But with that hefty price tag, I'm just hoping one miraculously falls off a truck...

- Mark