Sunday, October 07, 2007

Drive on in!

Well, the party/ screening last weekend was a huge success! Not a ton of people made it, but we still got a chance to try out our idea and see just how great it works. The large white wall in our backyard was where we projected both The Apple and Can't Stop the Music.... we even made it a triple feature by throwing in "Switchblade Sisters." (See the trailer below. Thanks go to Mark for a great last minute addition and fantastic projector.) For those of you who want to take part in our splendid backyard screening series, save the date October 20th, as that will be the day we screen the entire original showing of "Grindhouse" by Rodriguez and Tarantino complete with fake trailers by such gore greats as Eli Roth. We have plenty of seating and standing room, just bring yo'selves and maybe som licka! Poster and official email invite to follow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I SO need to get away for a weekend - I'm getting my but kicked with projects here and I haven't had a day off for a while. Can I invite myself down for movie night?