Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The "totally lame" 5

Kyle tagged me with the following fun meme created by playwright Marisa Wegrzyn..

List 5 things that certain people (who are not deserving of being your friend anyway) may consider to be "totally lame," but you are, despite the possible stigma, totally proud of. Own it. Tag 5 others.

So away we go!

1. I have a love of Nascar... typically this is shrugged of by many as a bit of a joke until they see me watching a race and hear me spout things about "Aero loose" and restrictor plates... I start to give stats and drivers names in quick succession and I always get that glazed over look of fear as a response. Go Tony Stewart!

2. When Deee-Lite or the band Squeeze are played at ANY bar or restaurant I shout with glee, dance like a fool, or sing along. Sometimes all three at once! This is uncontrllable and often done without a second of forethought.

3. I have a thing for guys with mohawks... I know... but there is just something so adorable about a guy who can pull it off. Maybe its the combination of strength of the statement and the fun fuzzy cap it creates you can run your hands along. (I've been tempted to shave my head into one just to see if I could pull it off.)

4. I like country music. More than just that, I could even sing a coupla Tim McGraw and Chris young songs to woo you. (Don't worry everyone, I would never use a country song to woo someone...I'd use bribery. hehehe I'm starting to sound like some sort of schizophrenic aren't I?)

5. If the possibility of gay marriage was there, I'd totally go for it with the right guy! (Just got to find him first...) I list this as one of the things because many in the gay community (and in my circle of friends) consider it "lame" and "trying to be just like straight people." I however love the idea of it based on equality of legal rights as well as equality of two people who love each other being able to share that in the eyes of their loved ones, god, and the state....regardless of sexuality. I can picture the over designed reception I'd totally go overboard with. hehehe can't wait.

Alrighty.... now it's your turn, I tag the following: Paul (Call Him Miss Ross), Michael (Beefy Cat Angus), Duane Moody, Scott (Sardonic Bomb), Dr. Sparky (On My Truth) alrighty boys... lets hear your 5!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zacki .. Thanks for the tag. Will do follow up today or tomorrow. Been a little busy since they are filming my condo for the show, Sell This House!! I wish you could be out here to show Roger how it's done. I love guys with mohawks!!