Monday, June 25, 2007

Aaaaaaaaa SHEEP!

So, I saw Black Sheep this weekend and it was really fun. It was exactly what I thought it would be, a fun, ridiculous story of people being attacked, eaten and infected by some messed up sheep. My friends Carlos and Mark came with me, and we all had a great time. The audience was small as this film has next to no publicity, which made it even more awkward when I couldn't contain it any longer and laughed heartily at a terrible trailer for a french film. When it first started I though it was a joke.... I actually expected someone to fall into a giant hole and maybe someone like Eddie Murphy in a fat suit to peer over the edge. I'm sure the film itself is ok, but something with the re-dubbed narrator is lost and makes this thing just a bit ridiculous.

Just so you can understand what I mean, here is that horribly bizarre trailer. I give you...the most Important story ever told! LADY CHATTERLY!

No comments: