Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My 600th post!

Ok. So I've made it pretty far here. Posting all sorts of crazy shit people should watch, look at, print out and share. Rather than creating an earth shattering post that would blow your minds with its brilliance and sensitivity to the honor of the moment, I'll instead put up a must see video for one and all. I'm sick of being kind of down over the last few days and found just the thing to make me laugh hard enough to snap out of it....

Melissa Manchester on the Muppet Show performing "Don't Cry Out Loud" with creepy clowns around her..... Ahhh brilliance...



(I know, this is also from very early on, but some of you may not have travelled back that far in the archives... sometimes things are just so good, you gotta try em twice!)

No comments: