Friday, February 20, 2009

Went to visit Mr. Phoenix...

So I finally popped my Viper Room cherry! but we'll get to that in a minute... All in all it was a great evening. We started out with a really yummy dinner T cooked from this new cookbook he and his roommate are addicted to, and we ate while watching "My Fair Lady" how fuckin' gay is that?! And yes, there were a few moments where we two mo's sang along! How can ya not when the rain in spain falls mainly on the plain?! After a quick shower and change of clothes we headed out.

I felt very LA walking into that little cave of fun last night when T and I went to go see Kris Bradley perform downstairs. This is the same chick who T took me to see on or around our 3rd date. She is amazing. We got some free tickets, so we walzed up and got to say "hi... we're on the list..." like many others before us. The crowd was fun for the most part, except for the extremely drunken friend of Kris' that kept stumbling around and screaming "We love you Kris" every 5 minutes. The bitch knocked over Kris' beer... was bumping into the gay couple to our left repeatedly, and started to dance with some wastoid during her final song RIGHT in front of her. If you've ever been downstairs... it is SMALL and this became so fucking annoying I think everyone in there was ready to put a pillow to this bitch's face. Kris handled it really well and sang the shit out of every song she did. I am so in love with this girl's voice. Check her out if you get a chance on Myspace Music. She's very raspy bluesy sounding, and deserves to hit it big.

As for today, just putzing away the day at work chipping away at my duties and can't wait for the weekend.

No comments: