Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Tall Glass of Shame!



Well, its my blog's second birthday! We're now in the terrible twos so some of you may just stop reading altogether. Perhaps you already have! I can't believe its been so long since that first fun post on Carrie and my dismay at all those who chose to not dress up. Look at me now... Here I sit wearing a costume I've basically done before and thinking next year I'll be switching it up... Maybe I WILL be that sexy kitty i've bitched about for so long. Or something that is just kinda fun... off beat... not anything involving impalement. Gasp, I know, but i've kinda done it to death and now its time for something different. The chicken protruding from my chest most likely agrees. Oh and it wants you to vote yes on Prop 2 hehehe

Anyways, here's to another year and perhaps a few more fun tidbits for me to share and some videos and pics thrown in to amuse you all. Raise your glass to the Shame! Happy Birthday blog, I want to take you out behind the school and get you pregnant.

In honor of it, I give you "The Birds" in 1 minute and 40 seconds

No comments: